Khaleel

Khaleel

The Story of English in 100 Words
David Crystal
State of the World 2013: Is Sustainability Still Possible?
The Worldwatch Institute
Consilience: The Unity of Knowledge
Edward O. Wilson
Selected Poems
John Keats, John Barnard
Complete Works
Plato, C.J. Rowe, Stanley Lombardo, Paul Woodruff, J.M. Edmonds, John M. Cooper, Paul Ryan, Dorothea Frede, Alexander Nehamas, Anthony Kenny, Rosamond Kent Sprague, Nicholas D. Smith, Karen Bell, D.S. Hutchinson, Donald J. Zeyl, Francisco J. Gonzalez, Diskin Clay, Malcolm
Fear of Knowledge: Against Relativism and Constructivism
Paul Boghossian
An Historical and Critical Dictionary Translated Into English with Many Additions and Corrections Made by the Author Himself
Pierre Bayle
Great Paintings
Karen Hosack, Angela Wilkes
Shelley's Nature Poems
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Philosophy of Biology: An Anthology
Alex Rosenberg (Editor), Robert Arp (Editor)

The Science Of Being Well

The Science of Being Well - Wallace D. Wattles First , the word " science " is incompatible with this book , it has nothing from science as the word completely means .
I am really confused about the book because it thinks totally the way I do , and I am not sure of my thought about health , its a combination of ancient wisdom and Buddhism psychology .
the chief idea of the book is that health is a result of thinking and acting in a certain way , and the principle of health is within you not anywhere else .
the book gives instructions about eating , drinking and sleeping I really regard these instructions and live according to them before getting to know the book , and I feel healthy and satisfied at least till now ^_^