Khaleel

Khaleel

The Story of English in 100 Words
David Crystal
State of the World 2013: Is Sustainability Still Possible?
The Worldwatch Institute
Consilience: The Unity of Knowledge
Edward O. Wilson
Selected Poems
John Keats, John Barnard
Complete Works
Plato, C.J. Rowe, Stanley Lombardo, Paul Woodruff, J.M. Edmonds, John M. Cooper, Paul Ryan, Dorothea Frede, Alexander Nehamas, Anthony Kenny, Rosamond Kent Sprague, Nicholas D. Smith, Karen Bell, D.S. Hutchinson, Donald J. Zeyl, Francisco J. Gonzalez, Diskin Clay, Malcolm
Fear of Knowledge: Against Relativism and Constructivism
Paul Boghossian
An Historical and Critical Dictionary Translated Into English with Many Additions and Corrections Made by the Author Himself
Pierre Bayle
Great Paintings
Karen Hosack, Angela Wilkes
Shelley's Nature Poems
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Philosophy of Biology: An Anthology
Alex Rosenberg (Editor), Robert Arp (Editor)
The Prince - Niccolò Machiavelli The Prince A Book for All And None

Machiavelli , father of political science , observes as a historian , thinks and demonstrates as a philosopher , and writes as a politician , for him " there is no sin but ignorance "
He has defined the principles of political power , but in essence he wasnt telling The Prince anything he doesn't already know , if we took this point into account and asked , for whom he was writing ??
from my point of view ( as I used to see beauty and good in everything ) Machiavelli pretended to instruct The Prince but indeed he taught the people a magnificent political lessons , he wrote about the world as it is , not as it ought to be , he wrote about politicians as they do and uncovered them to the " ignorant " people , as " there is no sin but ignorance "
whether my opinion was true or not , I see this book as a masterpiece , based on scientific observation , true whether we like it or not , exactly as The Origin of Species , we live according to its principles yet we still deny .