Khaleel

Khaleel

The Story of English in 100 Words
David Crystal
State of the World 2013: Is Sustainability Still Possible?
The Worldwatch Institute
Consilience: The Unity of Knowledge
Edward O. Wilson
Selected Poems
John Keats, John Barnard
Complete Works
Plato, C.J. Rowe, Stanley Lombardo, Paul Woodruff, J.M. Edmonds, John M. Cooper, Paul Ryan, Dorothea Frede, Alexander Nehamas, Anthony Kenny, Rosamond Kent Sprague, Nicholas D. Smith, Karen Bell, D.S. Hutchinson, Donald J. Zeyl, Francisco J. Gonzalez, Diskin Clay, Malcolm
Fear of Knowledge: Against Relativism and Constructivism
Paul Boghossian
An Historical and Critical Dictionary Translated Into English with Many Additions and Corrections Made by the Author Himself
Pierre Bayle
Great Paintings
Karen Hosack, Angela Wilkes
Shelley's Nature Poems
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Philosophy of Biology: An Anthology
Alex Rosenberg (Editor), Robert Arp (Editor)
The Wealth of Nations - Adam Smith, C.J. Bullock, Prasannan Parthasarathi The Bible of Capitalism

Capitalism and religion in my opinion are the most prejudiced " systems " against humankind , the former kills them one by one , the later in assembles , and both of them count on " Division "
We can`t really imagine how our life could be without this system which is " the system of greed " exactly as we can`t imagine our life without religion , the " invisible hand " in which individual`s actions communize to promote social order and economic progress motivated by self interest , in Smith`s days , is the same hand which kills many children of hunger in our days .
It has been said before that , " Adam Smith lacks humanity and ignores the highest claim of justice " unfortunately I`ve came to the same conclusion .